The availability of orthodontic treatment on the NHS has been greatly reduced. There are now long waiting lists to either just be seen and then to start treatment. Many patients may not qualify for NHS treatment because their irregularities are too mild on the NHS grading scale governed by IOTN (Index of Treatment Need).
When choosing to self-fund your treatment through Ewell Orthodontics you will receive many benefits including:
Free consultations to anyone under 18 years of age
All treatment carried out by a specialist orthodontist
- No waiting list!
- A greater choice of treatment options, including clear removable braces and invisible lingual (back of the teeth) braces.
- A greater choice of appointment times, including appointments outside of school hours.
- Longer, more relaxed appointments. The option of having minor irregularities corrected where appropriate.
If you’d like to discuss your options in more detail please feel free to contact us.
Book your FREE consultation
Orthodontic treatment costs for children
|Independent fixed braces (during school hours)||from £1,700 to £2,500|
|Metal fixed Braces (out of school hours)||from £2,200 to £3,100|
|Ceramic fixed braces (out of school hours)||from £2,500 to £3,500|
Orthodontic treatment costs for adults
|Metal fixed braces||from £3,100 to £4,100|
|Ceramic fixed braces||from £3,500 to £4,500|
|Lingual braces||from £3,500 to £9,800|
|Invisalign Express (i7)||from £1,995 to £2,690|
|Invisalign Lite||from £3,120 to £3,900|
|Invisalign Comprehensive||from £4,800|
All treatments include:
- All braces/wires/moulds/photographs/X-rays required
- The manufacture and fitting of your appliances
One set of removable retainers
- Top and bottom fixed retainers (if both sets of teeth treated)
- Two hygiene appointments
- One home bleaching kit and bleaching trays (over 18 yrs only)
- Zoom instant whitening Included for all full arch Lingual patients
*All prices correct at time of publishing and Ewell orthodontics reserve the right to change these prices at any time.
Book a consultation